Sunday, October 17, 2010

Open Up The Sun And Burn My Eyes

Well, first thing's first. I'm back from Tennessee. My birthday was good, thanks to Kristin for taking me out and feeding me tequila shots and tying up my ribbons when I carelessly broke one of the zippers up the leg of my skirt. :)

After much moping, lying about like a lump, and completely avoiding certain things, I've decided that it's time to clean some things out of my life. I've been feeling buried and overwhelmed by certain things in my life, in my head, in my house. Now is the time to remedy those situations.

Random reviews: Both the new Nonpoint album Miracle, and Stone Sour's latest Audio Secrecy are worth a listen or a few hundred! I'm absolutely addicted to both albums, particularly Electricity and Shadow by Nonpoint and Nylon 6/6 and Miracles by Stone Sour. Both have both the hard hitting rock songs expected from the bands, as well as some softer, bittersweet songs on Audio Secrecy.

I may update again later, now it's time for one of the bigger challenges; the kitchen. boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment