Monday, September 27, 2010

The Key To The Next Open Chapter

I think I have a plan of sorts, something to keep me from being depressed this birthday and can look at next year and feel as though I've accomplished something. Perhaps something along the lines of a 365 project, pictures being optional, maybe doing one thing per day to make myself a better person?

I need some input on this.

I'll update more when I've gotten some input or figured something out, it's just an idea I'm tossing around right now. I figure it will help me feel better as well as forcing me to keep up on this thing.

Nothing really exciting to report today, I spent most of the day with Megan and baby G, just hanging around the house. I'll try to post something more interesting, it was an early morning and after eating my weight in Crystals awesome enchiladas, I'm ready to lapse into carb coma and pass out for the night.

It's on the bookshelf, but should I update on what I'm reading? Currently I have Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by the bed and The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence on my iPod to read. I suppose I could provide reviews when I finish if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely interested in reading your reviews of those.

    When I turned 30 last year, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish in a year. It took the focus off of age and directed it to something productive. I find daily is too much for me, so some of my goals were things like watch one movie per week, write one hand written letter per week, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good ideas that I hadn't thought of! Daily will probably be too much when I'm back to school, moving and hopefully working, all of which is coming up soon. Too small will feel like I'm not putting enough into it, but you're right about too much, I don't want to overwhelm myself.

    Thank you, Kate! I'll definitely try to get some reviews up when I finish the books.

    ReplyDelete