Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Never Saw Whatever It Was...

I'm in a better mood today than I was last time...I think, haven't had enough coffee yet to know for sure. Surprisingly, I didn't get any nasty comments on here or facebook for the last one, and only one person deleted me from their friends list.

So here we are, less than two weeks out, house is partially packed, I have a bunch of crap to get rid of on craigslist that is driving me bugshit, is it really that hard for people to not expect to sell their crap high and get everything free from others? I posted two ads for free stuff, my phone and email blew up! No one even cared what the stuff was, they just wanted it because it was free, then those I did tell to come get it didn't bother to show up! Oh well, I guess I shove into storage the things that don't get taken and deal with them when I get back.

My in laws will be here Friday, I feel bad that the house is all bare, but they've moved, I'm sure they will understand my want to get as much as possible packed and into storage while Tommy is still home to help with it. I'm excited to meet them, I've talked to both on the phone many times, they are so nice, a huge improvement over my first set of in laws.

I still haven't gotten my toolbox, damn Amazon! Well, I can get impatient all I want, but I can't really complain about it taking nearly two weeks for FREE shipping, not logically anyway. Speaking of Amazon, my Suicide Girls dvd should be shipping on the 22nd! We preordered it over a month ago, but it isn't going to be released until March 15th.

I realized the other day that I may have a Bath & Body Works problem, I have enough lotions alone to fill my gym bag. No kidding, I did it. I may actually try to cram my body sprays in there too and call it good with just the two I carry in my purse left out, less to worry about later.

I tried something last night, an experiment, if you will. To see just how awesome my favorite eyeshadow is. After running errands, a super-hot bubble bath, and sleeping, it's still perfect. Conclusion? Urban Decay is soooo worth the money.
Here's what it looks like now.

(The shade is Graffiti, by the way) Also, lesson learned, highly pigmented eyeshadows do the same to me as tattoo ink, it stains, but that's all good.

Another lesson learned, keep makeup and husband away from facial piercings! Neither of these will end well, just ask my nose.

More to come when I remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment