Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What If I Say I'm Not Like The Others?

Lots of stuff today!

I have a second follower, yay Ann!

My toolbox came in and it's finished!






Oh the things one can do with spray paint, a sharpie and too much time on their hands!

Had a wonderful weekend with the in-laws! They're so sweet. I think I may have passed on my Urban Decay addiction to my mother in law, she went home with a list to go to Sephora for and she snagged the brand new Eden Primer Potion before I have it. :) I feel dumb too, she bought me three bottles of nail polish almost identical to my favorite shade because I ran out and couldn't find any more of it. Turns out, stupid Walmart moved it, it was in the one spot I didn't look when I searched the whole cosmetics area. The spot that, until recently, was strictly Sally Hanson products.

We got the storage unit rented yesterday, and I ordered the carriers I needed for Lola and Spike. Shanna is looking for places near her for me, she found one we could share if it is as nice as the posting said it was. She also mentioned trying to get me in where she works for some summer hours, I'm excited!

I'm still having a hard time with our lack of progress in having a baby. I probably always will.

My sister sent me a picture the other day, Isabella is walking! She's catching up to her age, that's awesome! I'll post one as soon as she remembers to send me one that isn't blurry.

We're less than a week from deployment now, I feel okay right now, but he's here, in the other room asleep right now. I'm staying up to make sure he gets up on time to be at work by 5:30am, normally I wouldn't, but if I hadn't, he would have stayed up. I couldn't let him do that when he has to go shoot tomorrow.

So, I'm thinking that I may start doing pics of my adventures in makeup, it's becoming an obsession lately, seeing how many different looks I can do.

It always seems that I find a million things I want to address when I'm away from the computer, but as soon as I sit down and click 'new post' I forget all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment